Well Im no expert really this is for my sake cause I forget things real easy and also a good reference for beginners out there. These are very beginner tips so if you are an expert and you think I missed some really good tips then send me buzz I'll add it here and I will thank you for teaching me. Here we go:
* While doing something and you decide you dont wanna continue press RIGHT CLICK, this is while your about to finish an action.
* Use ALT and CTRL then right click or left click to change the number of frames while moving your mouse. This is when your doing animation.
Actually this is a tutorial I found on the net and its from jesseharding.com , here what he had to say:
"loadMovie is gone in AS3. I liked to use loadMovie to pull swfs and jpgs into existing movie clips on the stage. You can still do this fairly easily by using the load() method. Here’s how:
var i =new Loader();
Basically we are loading the image into a Loader called “i”. Next we add i as a child to our movie clip that is on the stage."
If you are just like me. Who forget thing so easy then a simple refresher can do the job juggling your memory. Particularly modeling in 3ds Max. Sometimes you just forget there are already built in objects for max to use rather than creating the object from scratch here is a little reference for me or you if you wanna bookmark my site.
This is a reminder to me about developing accessories on IMVU, I am also one of the developer of the site. I should always remember this when developing:
1. Open "Female04_WeightingPoseMASTER.max"
2. Align "AttachmentRoot" to any of the bone you want to move the accessory with making sure XYZ position is checked, also the XYZ align orientation is checked, Both PIVOT points.
3. Create the bone for the mesh. Click and click then right click, this makes 2 bones but you can do as many as desired or needed.
Here I will the sites I often visit (aside from the kinky stuff if you know what I mean). Hope this helps you make your online life enjoyable.
1. www.OneManga.com Im a fan of Japanese art / comics / manga. So if you are same as me. You would enjoy this site, a collection of manga comics readily available online and always up to date. Here you will see the manga of such anime as Naruto and Bleach.
We all know that in this world ideas can come up anywhere. And since the explosion of internet various of ideas have risen from social networking, user videos and music. Here I will list various ideas that have been implemented and successfully running:
Domains For sale
Recent blog posts
There are currently 0 users and 0 guests online.